Hey babes! My friend Jessica of Jessica Jade Beauty recently did this tag. I thought it was so fun and I had to save it to do at some point! I can be really random so these questions are fitting! Haha.
1. Whats your favourite candle scent?
Bath & Body Works Mahogany Teakwood is my all time favorite candle!! It smells like a sexy man!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Miranda Lambert! I just love her and she seems really down to earth!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I was going to say Blake Shelton but that would be a little weird. Haha! Idk maybe Seth Rogen. I think they are both hilarious!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
No clue! Haha.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Me. Haha! Although I’m trying to be better about getting rid of things!
6. Can you do the splits?
I’m not sure if I can anymore lol. I used to be able to when I was in Tae Kwon Do.
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
I think I was around 5.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I swam in the Atlantic and dipped my toes in the Pacific.
9. How many countries have you visited?
I went on a cruise twice to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, & Nassau. Not sure what country those are classed as. Lol.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Lorelai or Charlotte. I think the nickname Charlie for a girl is so cute! Bonus points if you know where I got Lorelai!
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Christopher is probably my favorite but I really like Sebastian and Hunter too.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I really don’t remember. It was probably in a science class. I hated those. Lol.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
I don’t really remember much of the kid shows I watched but I know I watched a lot of Nick at Nite and Disney channel shows! I would also stay up late to watch Three’s Company and Golden Girls. I was such an old soul! Lol.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I was either a princess, a witch, a singer, or Jigglypuff the Pokemon. I was all of them at some point but I don’t remember which year was which.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I tried reading Harry Potter when the movies first came out but I couldn’t get into them. I was given the Hunger Games books but I still need to read them. I read the Twilight series before it was even popular. I bought it out of a Scholastic catalog. Who remembers those?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
Probably American. I love southern accents! I really do like British accents too though!
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They were married for 46 years when my Grandpa passed away 10 years ago.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Yes!! I was in Tae Kwon Do for 6-7 years? I was a few credits away from being able to test for my third-degree black belt.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
It was probably either Six Flags St. Louis or Disney World.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I’m part German so I’d love to learn it some day!
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
I’m pretty sure I always spell it Grey because of Grey’s Anatomy. Lol.
25. Is your father bald?
Nope! He has a full head of the softest hair!
26. Do you know any triplets?
Yes. One of my sister’s friends has two girls and a boy.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic!! It’s one of my all time FAVORITE movies! I still remember the first time I watched it. Lol. We had it on VHS. Remember those?! Haha. I do love The Notebook though!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I don’t think so.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Probably Caleco’s in St. Louis! If you ever go there you need to try their Lasagna or Hot Wings. So good!!
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
I have no idea what that is. Lol.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
I’m on my dads account for Costco.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I think their top choice was Christopher.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
Some of my family and friends call me Am. I was also called a few embarrassing nicknames growing up. Lol.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My nephew, Brexdon! I love him to pieces even though he’s mean to me all the time. Lol.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
36. Can you whistle?
Kinda, sorta. I try! Lol.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope. I like sleeping in complete darkness!
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I probably do about half the time. If I’m hungry at work I’ll eat breakfast on my first break.
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I’m allergic to shellfish.
41. Have many times have you been to hospital?
I have no clue. Lol. I’m not sure if I ever had to stay other than when I got my adenoids taken out.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I love Torrid’s jeans!
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I have no clue. Lol.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I vaguely remember them. I have crazy dreams! Lol.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Idk. Don’t make me count them. Haha!
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m not sure. That’s too far in the future to think about that if I even have any.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I honestly don’t remember. I think I was young. I remember seeing presents behind my parents’ door on Christmas Eve and then seeing the same thing from Santa the next day. Haha.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I started it to share my love of all things beauty. The reason I kept blogging is because I really enjoy writing, taking pictures, and connecting with y’all!
I hope y’all enjoyed this random little questionnaire! Make sure you check out Jessica’s blog and let me know if you decide to do it! I’d love to read it!
xoxo, Am ♥