Hey babes!! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! 🙂 I didn’t mean to take so much time off from posting but with work, being sick, and just being busy I haven’t seemed to have the time. I’m hoping my new bullet journal will help me keep up with everything next year! Lol. I’m excited to share this post with you though! I participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange with a group of bloggers. It was hosted by Megan from Love Megan Anne and was so super fun!! I mean it gave me a reason to shop! Haha. I love shopping for Christmas gifts and it’s always exciting to receiving something in the mail. Lol. I received this lovely package from Kitty at Kitty’s Closet and More. Make sure y’all go check her out!
What I Received..
- Coastal Scents Passport to Rome Eyeshadow Palette- I’ve always wanted to try their eyeshadows! These look like nice everyday shades!
- Ulta Beauty Glitter Tears Eyeliner, Gel Bounce Eye Shadow, Tinted Glossy Balm, & Metallic Lipgloss- I’ve hardly tried anything from Ulta Beauty so I’m excited to try these out!
- Julep Nail Polish in Dina- This is such a pretty sparkly blue color!! I’ll be putting it on my toes soon!
- Phone Car Charger- Girl, how did you know I needed one? Haha. My last one stopped working. This is going in my purse!
- Sticko Snowmen Stickers- These will look so cute in my memory planner!!
- Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle- Omg these look amazing! I wouldn’t let myself open them until I took a picture. Lol. I will be digging into these soon!
Thanks so much Kitty! I can’t wait to try everything! And thanks for putting this on Megan! I had so much fun participating in this Secret Santa! You can check out the other bloggers posts here! I hope y’all have a Merry Christmas!
xoxo, Am ♥