Hey babes!! I decided that I’m not going to do a monthly favorites every month. I just don’t want to be repetitive. I’ve seen a few people do these types of posts and I thought it would be fun to share things I have been loving over the last couple of months! I haven’t been wearing too much makeup lately but I have been gravitating towards a few things. I also wanted to include what music and books I’ve been loving! You might want to grab a snack! This is a long one! Lol.
- Viseart Cool Mattes & Dark Matte eyeshadow palettes- Viseart make my all time favorite shadows! I have been loving the grays from the Cool Mattes palette and the greens from the Dark Matte palette.
- It Cosmetics superhero mascara– This has become my favorite mascara!! It gives me the false eyelash look!
- Bare Minerals original foundation in fair with Tarte foundation brush– I love how this looks on my skin! It’s my perfect match and the Tarte brushes blends it into my skin so nice!
- Sonia Kashuk brightening powder- I love this for baking under my eyes! I like to use a damp beauty blender.
- Alexa Persico Cosmetics Jessie Decker lip kit– This is my perfect nude lip combo!! You can see my review and swatches here!
- Nars velvet lip glide in bound– I love the color and formula of this! Here is a picture of me wearing it. I’m definitely wanting to try a few more shades! Do you have any suggestions?
- Dior lip maximizer- I’ve been wearing this a lot when I don’t wear makeup. It’s the best lipgloss!
I’m a huge bookworm! 99% of the books I read are some type of romance. Lol. That’s just what I’m into! I read 10+ books in the last month of so but these were my top 4! I linked the books to Goodreads. Let me know if you want me to link them to amazon or itunes in the future. Don’t forget to follow me on Goodreads if you are on there!
- Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig. This was probably my favorite book from this month! I wasn’t sure I was going to like it from the blurb but I ended up loving it!! It definitely surprised me! I love how it went back and forth in time. I really like books that do that!
- The Knight (Endgame, #2) by Skye Warren. I’m so into this series!! The third book doesn’t come out for another month and I cannot wait! I read this in a day. Haha.
- The Do-Over by Julie A. Richman. This is another book that went back and forth in time. I loved it but felt like it ended too soon. Lol.
- Friction by Emily Snow. The cover drew me in but I really ended up loving this book! I just wish there was more to the epilogue. I guess I always want more. Haha.
I’m also a huge country music fan!! That’s what I mostly listen to but I have been loving my 80’s music lately too! These are some of the songs, artists, & albums I have been loving! I really could have done a whole post about this. Lol.
- Dirt On My Boots by Jon Pardi. I. CANNOT. STOP. PLAYING. THIS!! LOL.
- Miranda Lambert’s The Weight of These Wings album. I’m a huge fan of hers! I think it’s her best album yet! It definitely has a 70’s sound, which I love!! I tend to listen to older music. Lol.
- Brantley Gilbert. I have been listening to his music so much lately!
- Cher. Ohh how I love Cher!!
- Kip Moore Wild Ones Album. I just love the beat to this album and his gravely voice!!
- Loretta Lynn Fist City. This was actually my most played song last year. Lol. I can seriously just put it on repeat. Haha.
- David Nail. I’m actually getting to see him play in St. Louis next week! He’s from Missouri which I think is pretty cool! Since I’m so excited to see him, he’s been on repeat! Lol.
- The Bangles Hero Takes A Fall. I could listen to this song on repeat. Lol.
- Bon Jovi. My sister and I went to see them last month so I’ve been listeming to them a lot lately! You Give Love A Bad Name is our favorite song!! Lol.
- Lynn Anderson Rose Garden. I love old country music!! This is currently my ringtone.
I have a lot of other songs and artists I could list but I made myself stop at 10. Lol. I’ve added the whole Spotify playlist in case you wanted to listen!
What have you been lovin’ lately? Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo, Amber 💋
**Purchased by me. Links are unaffiliated and as always, these are my honest thoughts!**