Hey babes! I’ve been meaning to do an update on how my project pan is going! I’ve actually finished two things! I’m loving a few things and not loving others. Lol.
I finished Mac’s Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose and NARS Translucent Pressed Setting Powder. I loved both! You can see everything I’ve finished recently in my empties review!
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer– I love this and am almost finished with it! I don’t think it’s that much different than a moisturizer though.
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer– I’ve used quite a bit of this! It’s the best primer I’ve used for filling in pores!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter– I’ve been bad and haven’t used this as much as I thought I would. Lol. I really do like it though!
- Sephora Collection Gel Serum Concealer in 02 Meringue– This has become my favorite concealer! It’s my perfect color and does a pretty good job at concealing my under eyes!
- Nyx HD Concealers in Porcelain & Lavender– I don’t like the skintone shade. It doesn’t look good under my eyes and creases. I don’t think that the lavender shade does much for me either.
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW15– This stays in my purse. It’s perfect for blemishes & touch ups!
- Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder– I’m still loving this powder! I’m pretty sure they discontinued it though.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Nude Radiance NO.01 Luminous Highlighting Powder– I’ve really been loving this! I’ve actually been preferring a natural looking highlight lately. Lol.
- Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter– I need to use this more! It reminds me of the Coverfx drops! It’s an intense highlight!
- Well People Bio Brightener Cream– I’m not loving this. I feel like I have to build it up too much for it to show up.
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Multi-Stick in Marigold Round– I haven’t used this a whole lot but I think I like it way more than I did last year!
- Be a Bombshell The One Stick in You Glow Girl– I love this highlighter!! I recently featured it in my Lovin’ Lately post! It’s such a pretty natural highlight than can be built up to be more intense!
- Trestique Maldives Luminescent Highlighter Stick– I like this but it does have to be built up. I think I’ll actually be able to finish this one though!
- Benefit Dew The Hoola Liquid Bronzer– I’m still not sure how I feel about the color of this. I need to use it more!
- Trestique Bora Bora Coral Blush Stick– I like this but I think I’ll get a lot more use out of it once summer hits!
- Bare Minerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer– I like this and the color works for me but I’m not in love with it being in a squeeze tube.
- Benefit Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain– I actually really love this color!!
- Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Blush Balm in Mauve Passion– This has been my go to blush lately! It’s the perfect color and consistency but I think they discontinued it! 😭
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe– I haven’t touched this in months! 🙈 Once I finish the Colourpop brow pencil, I’ll work on this one!
- Colourpop Creme Gel in Blondie– I’m not in love with this. The color is a bit dark and I’m just not that into dramatic brows anymore.
- Colourpop Brow Pencil in Blondie– I love this Pencil!! It’s lasted me awhile and the color is almost perfect!
- Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Cream Shadow-I really like this! It would be perfect if it was a few shades lighter though.
- Mac Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base– I love this primer! This thing has lasted me years. Lol.
- Sigma Eye Shadow Base in Awake– I’ve been using this a ton and really do like the color but dislike the packaging!! Can you see the cracks in the container?! I’ve never even dropped it!
- Dollup Beauty Doll Eyes Liquid Eye Pen, Covergirl Intensify Me Liquid Eyeliner in Black, & Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Alloy– These are starting to dry out. I love the first two! I didn’t care for the color of the Stila eyeliner.
- Starlooks Amethyst Eyeliner, Loreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in Gold & Silver, Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Light Blue, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Woodstock, Benefit Eye Bright, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion, & Makeup Forever Black Eyeliner– Benefit Eye Bright is the only one I’ve used consistently. If I don’t use the others by the end of the year, I’ll toss them.
- Stila Lush Lips Water Plumping Primer– I used to love this under liquid lipsticks! I keep forgetting to use it. Lol.
- Mac Lip Pencil in Half-Red– I’ve been using this a ton! It works under a variety of colors!
- Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner in Native Nude– I’ve been using this with just lipgloss on top! It’s pretty light. Even though I do like it, I think I prefer darker liners.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine– This has stayed on my nightstand. I love it!! I just wish it wasn’t in a pot.
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked– This used to be my favorite lipstick but I’m not loving the color on myself now. Lol.
- Mac Lustreglass in Morning Glory– I think I’ll get more use out of this if I put it in my purse. I love it for adding a bit of shine to the middle of my bottom lip!
- Dior Lip Maximizer– This normally lives in my purse. It’s my favorite lipgloss!!
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm– Once I finish the Korres Lip Butter, I’ll put this on my nightstand!
I also decided I’m going to add Pixi’s Glow Mist & Mac’s Coconut Fix+! I don’t use these enough because I prefer my Skindinavia Bridal Finishing Spray! I’ll probably put one of these in my purse to use throughout the day.
What are you wanting to use up this year? Are any of these favorites?! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
xoxo, Amber 💋
**Purchased by me**